Saturday, July 16, 2016

Beauty Wishlist For July

Hey guys! I haven't updated my beauty wishlist since March... which isn't too bad because then I can save some $$$ and use it for food! HAHA, anyways these days I've been more interested in Korean cosmetics so in this wishlist there will be an absence of western beauty brands (hopefully I'll have a selection of western makeup for my next beauty wishlist update!) so without further ado here are some products I've had my eye on - be sure to tell me what's on your wishlist! ^_^ 
(going in clockwise direction starting with the setting spray)
  • A'pieu SOS Powder Mist- I tend to have a heavy hand with my powder mainly because I'm always paranoid that my makeup hasn't set well enough which in turns can make my face look too powdery and cakey, so I think this spray can help me get rid of the  powdery-look. But really any spray will work but I just thought this particular spray was interesting because it was specifically made to get rid of any excess powder.
  • TonyMoly Kiss Lover Style M- I've never been a lipstick girl or lip product person but I'm trying to ease my way into it, the colour selection of this range seemed beautiful and the packaging looks really luxe for the price. I would use this product in a sheer way though, I'm not comfortable with wearing an opaque lip colour yet!
  • Etude House Real Powder Cushion- I've seen a few reviews on it and it looked beautiful on. This product is really mattifying which is exactly right up my alley since I'm an oily skin gal, with summer coming up I think this might be quite a useful product in my arsenal. The colour range isn't that great though which is expected of Korean base makeup and from what I've seen the coverage is a solid medium!
  • Etude House 101 Stick Foundation- I've been getting into stick foundations lately and I don't know why, I've never been a big fan of them because I never liked the idea of drawing something on my face. Maybe I'm having some quarter life crisis so my taste in makeup is changing. And I have the Missha foundation stick coming in the mail - shoutout to the boyfriend for getting it for me, so I'm hoping that I'll like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment