Tuesday, July 12, 2016

♡ Review: Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish Sunscreen


We all know how important sunscreen is but choosing the right sunscreen isn't easy. I tended to steer away from sunscreen because of the oily residue and the prospect of it clogging my pores. While i was browsing korean cosmetics online, I stumbled upon Etude House's sunscreens and this product seemed promising because it claimed to be oil-free and non-sticky. Although I do enjoy this sunscreen for a number of factors, there are also things that deter me from absolutely loving it.

If you guys have any good sunscreen recommendations then be sure to let me know so I can try them out too!


Where to get it: You can get the sunscreen here, and it retails for $9.58USD

Pros:
  • Extremely light formula - as seen from the picture, it is actually quite runny 
  • Dries down to a matte-velvet finish which is great under makeup, I like to use this as a sunscreen/primer in the summer as it makes my makeup last all day and provides a smooth base
  • Has SPF 50 + PA +++
  • Has a pleasant smell, it's a fresh and clean scent 
  • You get 55ml of the product so it'll last you for a while 
  • Affordable 
Cons:

  • Gives me a strong white cast but maybe it's because I put on too much 
  • Can emphasise my dry patches 
  • I think it clogs my pores a little - when I wear this product for multiple days in a row, my skin starts to feel really clogged and when I take a break from it, my breakouts calmed down 
Overall, I will continue to use and finish the product but I won't be using it for consecutive days as I don't want to irritate my skin - it's a nice sunscreen but I won't be repurchasing as there are other sunscreens I much prefer.
Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment