Tuesday, August 2, 2016

First Impressions: Neutrogena Pink Grapefuit Facial Cleanser

So, recently I've been watching videos and reading reviews on the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser because I've heard a lot of good things about this cleanser so I thought I would give it a go - since I finished my other Neutrogena cleanser in the yellow pump bottle anyways. 





















These are just my initial impressions on the product but overtime I will develop a more concrete opinion of it, so if you'd like a more indepth review in a few weeks then let me know! ^_^ Otherwise, enjoy!
  • it smells soooo good! holy - it smells like a fruit drink, so refreshing so best believe it'll be something nice to use in the morning but since there is fragrance those with sensitive skin should be careful as it might irritate you (I've heard that it can)
  • it's less drying than the Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser but the texture is equally as thick but spreads easily around your face 
  • foams up pretty well with a cleansing brush 
  • with one pump, it took my makeup off well but I always recommend to double cleanse 
  • it's an affordable cleanser sitting at $15, it can be purchased easily off Priceline, and Neutrogena often goes on sale anyways so most of the time you can get it for cheaper, yay!
And that's all for my initial first impressions of the product, I will continue to use it and report back to you guys (if you want) if the product breaks me out or irritates my skin. If there's anything you guys would like for me to try then let me know below! (P.S by the time you guys read this I would have used this product for a few weeks already - I just had other posts scheduled to go up before this one)

No comments:

Post a Comment