Friday, September 9, 2016

♡ Review: Brighten your Complexion! It's Skin - Power 10 Formula VC

Who doesn't want a bright, translucent and even complexion?? But it's not always easy to achieve that naturally without a little help... this is why I was curious about the It's Skin line of 'Power 10 Formulas' - especially the one with vitamin C. I purchased this when I did my korean cosmetics beauty haul.

Within this ampoule range, there was A LOT to choose from - so many different ones targeting anti-ageing, dull skin, rough skin, pigmented skin etc. Each ampoule essentially had different vitamins for different purposes but I specifically chose the vitamin C one because I've heard about the miracles of using vitamin C topically on your skin. But of course with any product you should do your own research as well and use sunscreen daily as certain products can make your face more sensitive to the sun. 

Now without further rambling ... I've been using this ampoule for a solid month now and I'm back to give you my verdict!

Pros:
  • Smells like oranges which is sooooo nice since I love oranges 
  • Light consistency, blends into nothing when it settles into the skin 
  • Lightly hydrating so you can wear this under makeup (I only use this at night though) but you will definitely need an additional moisturiser on top if you have drier skin 
  • Immediate results the next day (for me at least), my skin was a lot more brightened, even and had a nice glow to it 
  • Small compact packaging  
  • Affordable $8-$11 AUD

Cons:
  • Has fragrance which can irritate sensitive skin, I'm sensitive to fragrance in my face products but this has not given me any bad reactions
Overall: I really quite liked this product. I was hesitant  to add this into my skincare routine because I'm extremely low maintenance but I'm glad that I gave it a go. It smelt good, absorbed well without leaving any residue and I saw results. I think with continued use I'll get even better and more permanent results. I am definitely going to look into repurchasing this after I use up this bottle but I'm also curious about their other ampoules. This is a product which I can safely recommend you guys to try so give it a go!

Rating: 5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment