Wednesday, July 1, 2020

>>> 3 Years Later <<< + Kitty Pics!

Wow! I cannot believe 3 years have past so quickly. Literally in a flash of an eye. So much has changed in the way I think, the way I see myself and the world and of course, the way I view beauty. The Phuong of 3 years ago relied on cosmetics, as an acne sufferer - foundation was a cover of security. Yet 3 years later... I only wear foundation to work now, thanks to the amazing power of benzoyl peroxide and tretinoin! In the recent past, I have not really bought any new makeup... crazy. I know. But honestly with all the drama in the beauty community, the competition and repetition of colours and items, I have lost a lot of interest in it. I am using what I have accumulated over the years and I do not have plans to go back to hoarding cosmetics. I also went through a phase with nails, I learnt how to do my own shellac! That kept me entertained for a while, then I got my entrepreneurial juices flowing and started my own lash brand..

oh, did I also mention that I have red hair now too?! 

The past 3 years has been a doozy. So much was learnt in regards to what I wanted in life, who I was and what I was willing to sacrifice for my happiness. Change is always scary but in my case, it was needed and I welcomed it with open arms ( not all the time though ). I also just finished my last semester of my bachelor's degree and I am hoping to find a job within the marketing and hr field soon! I am so excited for what is to come, I want to be challenged, I want to innovate but more importantly - I want to find a job culture that I resonate with and believe in. This is what is most important to me, not salary, not prestige but the culture, people and vision.

I also become a happy mother of 2 tabby cats. Although they drive me nuts in the night, not allowing me to get my beauty sleep - they are still the love of my life and I do not mind the trade off of sleep and the happiness they bring into my life everyday!










But that's my update for now! Stay tuned for many new posts to come, I am inspired. And I am back.

No comments:

Post a Comment