Sunday, March 13, 2016

Beauty Wishlist for March

My Korean beauty wishlist! I usually purchase my Korean cosmetics from ibuybeauti;                     

(front left to right)


  • Etude House Precious Mineral Cushion - Heard it had good coverage, good for oily skin and I just wanted to try a cushion product since they are all the rage in Korea
  • Tony Moly Bunny Mists - What can I say? They're cute *heart shaped eyes*
  • Holika Holika Aqua Petit jelly BB - They say that the consistency is really bouncy and jelly-like? definitely want to try this
  • It's Skin Powder 10 Formula VC Effector - I wanted to try to incorporate more concentrated skincare into my current skin regime


My Western Beauty Wishlist!
I usually go to Mecca, Myers or Sephora for high end makeup.
  • Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - I went a few times to the store to get a colour match but they never had light enough shades ): I still want to try it because even though I have oily skin, I heard it looked really pretty on
  • Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - Smells like chocolate, will give my pale face some colour - sounds good to me! Heard the formula was really smooth too 
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - I really want to see if a makeup spray can truly help my makeup last longer - anything that can keep my oily skin at bay and keep my makeup from melting off will be a dream come true!
  • Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - Ah, heard so much about this miracle product! Creamy, long lasting with great coverage! I'm a base makeup junkie so I want to see what all the hype was about!

What's currently on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment