Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Girls Day - MOTD + Quick Cafe Review

It was great seeing my girls again! They've started uni recently, I don't start for another week yay! It was such a beautiful day in Sydney so we decided to head over to one of the rising cafes in the area, this one is particularly in Cabramatta called "The Usual Cafe", I thought the name was quite unusual - how ironic right? HAHA but quickly here was the makeup I wore:



These are some of my staples, they're my weekend makeup must haves!
If you'd like detailed reviews/demos on any of the products then let me know! :)

The Usual Cafe

The Cafe was really cute and minimalist, the food selection wasn't wide but it had something to suit everyone. The dishes ranged from your pesto salmon salad to a coconut chia seed pudding (two of which were taken in the photos below). They had a lot of selections for drinks though, like HEAPS in comparison to the food. Also, the service was nice, nothing to comment on  - you have to pay and order at the counter and the food came out relatively fast. Overall, its a cute little cafe, a nice play to hang or catch up with your friends, it didn't have any outstanding qualities but it didn't lack in any department either. BUT it may be a little hard to find.




*here's a little cute group pic with my girlies*

No comments:

Post a Comment