Sunday, February 12, 2017

[ My February 2017 Wishlist ]

Hey guys! It has been a while (almost a year) since I've done a monthly wishlist. If you didn't know, my monthly wishlist are products I'm most interested in for the month and will consider purchasing in the future! Depending on the month I may have only exclusively feature Western or Korean products but sometimes I may feature both!

But without further ramblings... also, all the images are from google.


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes - Mood Exposure and Luminous Flush [ Find it Here ]

If you guys didn't know, I actually loveeee blushes! Blush is one of those items that can transform how you look and feel instantly. After applying a pretty blush I feel so much more awake and energised, especially after whiting out my face with foundation. I used to be all about the matte blush life but I've grown an appreciated for shimmery/satin blushes. I think I might slightly prefer satin blushes over matte blushes now!

I really want the colours Mood Exposure and Luminous Flush because they look absolutely beautiful. Mood exposure is more of a nude colour that'll be great for any look as it is not an overwhelming colour, while Luminous Flush is brighter, it's a pretty everyday pink with some purple undertones!

Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation - Buff [ Find it Here ]

I recently did a first impressions on the tradition Revlon Colorstay Foundation bottle in the oily/combination skin version and absolutely feel in love with it! It has great medium buildable coverage, the colour buff matches me extremely well and it wears beautifully all day - with minimal fading! I've honestly always been curious about the whipped version so I'm really keen to try it out to see how it compares to the regular Revlon Colorstay.

Too Faced Sweet Peach Lip Oil Gloss - Papa Don't Peach, Peach Fuzz and Peach Please [ Find it here ]

Too faced recently made their Sweet Peach collection permanent and even though some of the other products in the range interest me, nothing is interesting me more than these lip gloss oils! The concept is interesting, and the colours are so pretty! I've heard good reviews on these glosses and how low maintenance they are - and your girl is hella low maintenance with her lip makeup so I thought this might be perfect to use on an everyday basis! Excited to possibly pick these up in the future.

*Leave me a comment down below if there's anything you're looking to get this month!*

No comments:

Post a Comment