Friday, February 3, 2017

♡ Nails Of the Moment: Essie's Prennial Chic And Some Pavlova Pics!

Hey guys! It's been a hot minute since I've painted my nails. Honestly I don't really enjoy painting my nails because I always mess it up by hitting my hand on something or smudging the polish right off while its mid-drying. But thinking about it now, maybe the formula of my nail polishes were bad because they were extremely old. But recently I've picked up a few Essie Nail Polishes and decided to choose this colour "Prennial Chic" as my introductory colour into the world of polishes again.

I've got to say, I'm quite impressed. The colour was opaque in three coats, the polish was smooth and easy to apply and the dry time for me was around 20-30mins (I don't use a top coat) and I like to give my polishes plenty of dry time.


>>>>>>>>>>> We Made Pavlova?? <<<<<<<<<<<

I also made some Pavlova with my boyfriend and I am just too proud of us to not post some pictures of it! My boyfriend likes to bake and cook but me... not so much. I just like to eat HAHA. But we managed to make this Pavlova!! And the best thing is... its actually edible. If you'd like the recipe to the Pavlova we made then just leave a comment below! It was quite an easy procedure, the hardest part was baking it and making sure the temperature was right.


No comments:

Post a Comment