Sunday, March 19, 2017

♡ Review: Etude House's Dear Darling Water Tints in #01 and #02

Hello my lip tint lovers! Unlike you long-term advocates of lip tints, I'm only dabbling into those products now. I've never been a lip person, I rarely put anything on my lips except for the occasional balm when my lips are extremely chapped and that's because I'm low maintenance with my lip makeup. But I thought it was time I started getting more into them and lip tints seemed to be a good choice, as they are a tint they are meant to stain and last but most of all, be low maintenance.

I got the Etude House "Dear Darling Water Tints" because they were highly rated and were extremely affordable at about $3AUD a piece.


**Application is on bare lips, no lip concealers**



Pros:
  • Affordable pricing 
  • Bright and vibrant colours with just two coats
  • Lasts pretty well if you don't eat or drink, otherwise you will need to touch up. But it does stain, not by much though
  • The colours are pretty and trendy on the Korean market, so if you're into the Korean type of makeup look then these will be great!
  • Not too drying, if it gets too drying then I'd put a lip balm on top and that seems to do the trick
  • Light watery texture, doesn't feel like anything on the lips
  • Also the pink one smells really good, like candy. But the red one smells like medicine

Cons:
  • Only comes in 3 colours, which is typical of Korean tints. They always have a pink, red and orange and if they have anymore colours then they are basically variations of those.
  • They don't last through eating or drinking but they're affordable so you can just reapply easily
  • Since it's watery you can easily drop it everywhere so if you're clumsy like me... be careful!
Overall I am quite happy with these tints and will be looking forward to trying more from Etude House and other brands!

Rating: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment