Wednesday, April 12, 2017

[ My April 2017 Wishlist ]

This month we're going to have a mixture of different makeup and skincare items. But you guys already know what these posts are about so lets get into it!! 

**None of the photos are mine**


Anastasia Beverly Hills Moon Child Glow Kit
Guys!! This glow kit is so beautiful, if you're into that duochromatic highlight effect then you'd love this! The colours in this palette are so beautiful yet wearable and ethereal but I'm holding back since I'm on a no-buy. I'm definitely keeping my eye out on this baby because I want it in my collection! 

Cover Fx Custom Enhancer Drops in Halo 
Another duochromatic highlight, as you guys can probably tell now - I'm really into this trend right now, I've seen the swatches for this product and oh my goooodness. It's so pigmented and beautiful! But to me this is more of a "collection" item because I don't think i'd be reaching for a liquid highlight that often - hence why I'd prefer the Moon Child Glow Kit over this. But we'll see, if I have spare cash then I might just blow it off on this bad boy, but at sixty something dollars, I'd rather get the glow kit because it has more colours and versatility.

Colourpop Aquarius Lip Collection 
I've been on the hunt for the perfect nude lip for my light NC15 skintone, but all of the nudes I've tried have been too rosy and dark. I've seen lip swatches for this collection on people of similar skin tones to me and they looked perfect! The colours are also different enough from each other in the collection that I am able to justify getting the trio instead of getting one singular one. I also have my eye on their other lip collections too but this one is on the top of my list!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette 
When this came out I was not interested, at all. I was over the warm eyeshadow colours and was transiting into more cool/neutral colours. But recently when I was browsing at Sephora, I decided to give this palette a swatch just for the heck of it and I fell in love. The shadows were so pigmented and smooth and buttery and the colours inspired me, I haven't felt this inspired by a palette in so long! So now I really want to add it into my palette collection!


Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask
I've heard so many great things about this affordable mask, it had consistently good ratings and reviews as opposed to their pink mud mask. I've been really into skincare lately, especially into things that can cleanse, brighten and clarify my skin tone and texture. But the budget-saver in me is waiting for the mask to go on sale before I get it, as I already have a mud mask I'm trying to use up. Hopefully this mask goes on sale soon so I can write a review on it for you guys! But it is still quite an affordable mask at full price for only $8.99!

April Skin Pinky Clay Nose Pack
I've always suffered with blackheads and this "peeling" type of treatments always intrigued me but I've never been enticed enough to look further into them but as I've stated lately, I've been into skincare more and I'm trying to step up my skincare routine. I've read good reviews about this blackhead remover so it is on my list to try! As a side note, nose strips have never worked well for me - they've just been painful and only manage to take out like 2 blackheads and just a lot of peach fuzz, so I'm hoping I'll have more luck with this product!

The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution 
I'm on the constant hunt for a good weekly exfoliating treatment for my oily-acne prone skin and this peeling solution packs a punch at 30% AHA and 2% BHA. I am interested in this product because of the high concentration of ingredients but also because of how affordable the range is! I believe this product is between the $8-$12AUD range!

The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil
I've always heard about the miracles of this product and how hydrating and healing it is. I'm looking to adding an oil into my skincare regime for the colder months and this seemed like the best bet, as it doesn't clog pores and helps to even your skin tone - something I need a lot of help with!

If you guys have anything on your wishlist for this month then let me know down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment