Tuesday, January 24, 2017

♡ Review and Swatch: Colourpop Super Shock Shadows - Fringe, Lovely, La La and Kathleenlights

I previously did a quick colourpop haul post a few months ago - you can see it here, but since then I've bought more stuff (shadows, lippie stixs and some highlighters). Today I'll be showing you a few more swatches of the Super Shock Shadows that I've since gotten but be warned, all of these colours fall in the same colour family - champagnes/rose/rose-golds!

The colours that will be featured today are; Kathleenlights, La La, Lovely and Fringe
I don't think it'll be necessary to describe the colours to you as you can see them from the pictures better than I could ever describe them.


My Verdict:
I think the colours are beautiful and the formula and textures are quite unique. But the problem I have with the formula is that some of the colours are already starting to dry out and I've only had them for a few months. Also since these apply more opaque and true to colour with your fingers, I don't reach for these that often. I find that some of the colours apply well with brushes and others don't pick up at all, I'm definitely more of a traditional powder eyeshadow type of gal because I find that the easiest to work with. Most likely I will not be buying anymore of Colourpop's eyeshadows but I do quite like their lippie stixs and highlighters!

1 comment: