Friday, January 27, 2017

⋆ Haul: Priceline 40% off Skincare and Mecca Loop Box Lvl 1

It's been a while since I've done a haul post; but recently Priceline had a 40% off sale and the Mecca Loop boxes came out so I was extremely excited! I'll just be showing you the things I've picked up but I won't be saying much on them because I haven't used anything yet but for items that I've tried before - I'll give you a short review!

Mecca Beauty Loop Box Level 1
This was my very first ever Mecca Loop Box and I was extremely excited, even though I knew they were literally going to be sample sachets - it was really the excitement of what was going to be included that really got to me. I've seen what was in the level 2 and level 3 boxes and wow, I'm extremely jealous if you got those boxes!

If you didn't know, this is Mecca's reward system for its loyal shoppers, you basically have to spend a certain amount each year to elevate to a level (there are three levels)- the more you spend, the higher your level which means better things in your boxes! The boxes come four times a year, you can make your Mecca Beauty Loop Card in stores and activate it online and when the boxes are ready, you will be notified.

Anywho, lemme give you the deets on what was included;
  • Too Faced - Better than sex Mascara 
  • Josie Maran Cosmetics - Pure Argan Milk Treatment 
  • Origins - Modern Friction Natures Gentle Dermabrasion 
  • Clinique - Pep-Start Eyecream

Out of the four samples I received, I'm most looking forward to trying the mascara and the eyecream.

Priceline 40% off Skincare Sale
Priceline recently had a 40% off sale on their skincare, as I looked at my stash of skincare I realised that everything would be finished within the next month so I knew I had to stock up now! I didn't get to grab everything I wanted because they were all sold out before I could get to them. Priceline has these sales a few times a year for both makeup and skincare so don't fret it if you didn't get anything this time around!

But here's what I picked up:
  • St Ives - Apricot Scrub in the Blemish Control Version - I've been through maybe 3 tubes of this scrub before and its always done my skin wonders. Keeps it smooth and clear. Would not recommend for sensitive skin people though as it might be a bit too harsh.
  • T.N. Dickinson's - Witch Hazel - I haven't used this toner for about 3 years but back when I did, my skin was at its clearest and now my skin is acting up a little so I'd like to go back to my OG items.
  • Neutrogena - Fresh Foaming Cleanser - I've never used this before but from the reviews I read, it seemed pretty good. It claims to be able to take off your most stubborn of waterproof mascaras! I wear makeup most of the time so a double cleanse with this should be easier than using an oil then a cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment